Did you mean: 

1 week later, sim is not working still

s-s
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am at my wits end...

1 week ago exactly, phone was stolen. That evening I reported it stolen, sim barred - fine. Next morning, I upgrade my sim to an o2 refresh plan, get a new phone, I was told to give 24hours for my sim to work. 24 hours pass, I have signal, but can't make or receive calls, text and use data. Contacted them, they said they unbarred it, give another 24 hours. Next day, same thing! Person i spoke to said one bar (of two) was still not lifted, so he sorted that, said to give 24 hours.. next day, still can't make calls, texts and use data... i call them up, they said they're going to try bar the phone then unbar it again, 24 hours pass... again! Nothing works! I went to the store yesterday,  got a new sim, I was told that they couldn't see any bars on the account, but the person who helped me in store spoke to another person via live chat who said the bars were still there... sorted that out and i even got an email saying 'sim swap successful', but now today.. 24 hours later.. NOTHING WORKS!!  i need my phone for work, i need ability to text call and use data!

Someone please please please advise me what to do now, I have done everything right on my end, i'm paying for a plan that i can't even use! I'm so upset and extremely frustrated, I want to leave o2 but i can't even receive a PAC code by text! Can't o2 cancel my contract on their end? I can't take this anymore!! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I'll ask @O2Georgina to see if she can help you @s-s 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thankyou for the tag @MI5 

@s-s  I will send you a private message now so we can look in to this

signature
Message 3 of 3