cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

08 bundles ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that 3,Vodafone,Virgin and EE all do some form of 08 bundles or price plans. O2 seem to be left behind with this. Would anyone else be intrested in some form of 08 bundle/price plan ? Does asnyone know if O2 have any plans to launch one ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Ofcom regulations mean that all networks will have to comply with free 0800 numbers next year along with some other price changes.
Details on Ofcom website.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/2012/04/simplified-call-charges-to-help-consumers/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It would be nice I agree.

Right now I use various apps that convert them to a number that comes out of my allowances or use the saynoto0845 website
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Ofcom regulations mean that all networks will have to comply with free 0800 numbers next year along with some other price changes.
Details on Ofcom website.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/2012/04/simplified-call-charges-to-help-consumers/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fyi my understanding is that non financial companies will, as part of the OFCOM regs, be required to offer an 01 or 02 or 03 number as well (or instead of) 0844, 0845 & 0870 numbers from next summer.

01, 02 & 03 numbers are included in any inclusive minutes you may have in your tariff.
Message 4 of 4