Did you mean: 

0751********

Vitas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi
My contract on this number finished on novrmber 2019 , but im still using the service and pay monthly about 23 £
I dont want to singht a new contract , because thinking to clouse this number on 2021 spring.
Can i keep using this number and old tarif without contract?

You can see , that i have one more number with contract on my name. Im gona keep using it for a longer.
Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Vitas 

Just carry on as you are until you want to cancel.

When the times comes, how to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Vitas 

If you want to pay less than £23 per month, you should look at the sim only tariffs in the shop

Just choose Upgrade https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M  Or go for 30 days sim only, which will roll on until you wish to cancel.

Just a suggestion.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Vitas

Please remove your mobile number, as this is a public forum, and someone could use your number for nefarious purposes.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

Just remember you can't cancel a 12 month sim next spring without paying the full contract term.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff 

Just remember you can't cancel a 12 month sim next spring without paying the full contract term.

Which is why I suggested a 30 day sim only contract as well.....I'm well aware of the rules around sim only contracts @MI5. I've been on one type or another for the past 5 years.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7