cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nt happy at all i recently added a bolton n i cnt even used it av topped up ten pound by debit card and 02 av taken it all im supose to get unlimted calls and txts to anyone on 02 and landlines would like to speak to someone in charge to get the problem sorted i would like it sorting outt asap or i shud av a refund for the money they took off me or am thinking of leaving 02 and go find another network that dusnt rip me off 😞
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Not happy at all. I recently added a bolton and I can't even use it. I have topped up ten pounds by debit card and 02 have taken it all. I am supposed to get unlimited calls and txts to anyone on 02 and landlines. I would like to speak to someone in charge to get the problem sorted. I would like it sorting out ASAP or I feel I should receive a refund for the money they have taken from me, or I am thinking of leaving 02 and then finding a different network that doesn't rip me off. 😞

Aaaaaahhh...thats better.

Now, to try and help, you need to contact O2 customer services on the numbers given to you above as they are the only ones who can help. We are all customers here. Customer Services will also be able to tell you where your £10 credit has gone. 

I don't believe O2 has ripped you off, there will be an explanation as to where your £10 top-up has gone or what it has been used on.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

You are best advised to contact 02 Customer Services.

Payg Customer Service

From your O2 mobile 4445 25p per call

From a landline 0844 809 0222 5p / min

They will be able to access your account and advise you accordingly.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Not happy at all. I recently added a bolton and I can't even use it. I have topped up ten pounds by debit card and 02 have taken it all. I am supposed to get unlimited calls and txts to anyone on 02 and landlines. I would like to speak to someone in charge to get the problem sorted. I would like it sorting out ASAP or I feel I should receive a refund for the money they have taken from me, or I am thinking of leaving 02 and then finding a different network that doesn't rip me off. 😞

Aaaaaahhh...thats better.

Now, to try and help, you need to contact O2 customer services on the numbers given to you above as they are the only ones who can help. We are all customers here. Customer Services will also be able to tell you where your £10 credit has gone. 

I don't believe O2 has ripped you off, there will be an explanation as to where your £10 top-up has gone or what it has been used on.

Message 4 of 4