Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badger123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been with 02 for decades mostly happy with service but just had nightmare with my upgrade and trying to get anything resolved just adds to stress happy with contract happy with new device but getting run round for days with o2 recycling leading me to get them to send phone back and I will be sending my new device back and going elsewhere my main concern is nobody at 02 actually seems to care it never used to be like this and as a business if they can’t look or try to help customers they will slowly go to wall had curtesy call the other morning after asking for pac code the night before sadly missed this call and if you phone back just get voicemail to phone o2 and you just go round in circles with people who don’t seem to be answer basic questions or have aurthority to help don’t no where to turn so will be going elsewhere which seems a shame but need my sanity 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144092 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Badger123 

How to get PAC here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144092 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Badger123 

How to get PAC here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

You shouldn't have any problems if you follow the advice posted above @Badger123 but if anything else comes up please let us know. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Badger123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My original post wasn't realy about pac code but thanks anyway
Message 4 of 4