Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aimie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi i just wanna know can you cliam for 02 bring down i got told that if you are on 02 then that you can cliam
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Official statement here from @EmilieT

Hi everyone, 

We’re very sorry about yesterday’s data issue. We understand how important it is to stay connected, especially at this time of year. 

We will be in touch with our customers shortly to share: 
• For our Pay Monthly customers, SMB business customers and mobile broadband customers we will be crediting two days of monthly airtime subscription charges by the end of January 
• For our Pay As You Go customers we will be giving a 10% credit on a top-up in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 
• For our Pay As You Go mobile broadband customers we will be giving a 10% discount on a Bolt On purchase in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 

We’d once again like to thank our customers for their patience. We’re doing all we can to make sure this issue doesn’t happen again 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
No need to claim.
It will be added to your bill automatically.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Aimie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am on pay month sim
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Official statement here from @EmilieT

Hi everyone, 

We’re very sorry about yesterday’s data issue. We understand how important it is to stay connected, especially at this time of year. 

We will be in touch with our customers shortly to share: 
• For our Pay Monthly customers, SMB business customers and mobile broadband customers we will be crediting two days of monthly airtime subscription charges by the end of January 
• For our Pay As You Go customers we will be giving a 10% credit on a top-up in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 
• For our Pay As You Go mobile broadband customers we will be giving a 10% discount on a Bolt On purchase in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 

We’d once again like to thank our customers for their patience. We’re doing all we can to make sure this issue doesn’t happen again 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

DanielPA
  • 52 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. As others have mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 6 of 6