cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i please ask if anyone has had good customer service from 02 and what was the issue and how did you resolve it?

Apparently I have topped up a day early on my monthly bundle I have with 02 of £20.  Due to this they will not refund me the money or move it forward for this month.  I do not have the funds to top up again, I was hoping that there would be some customer loyalty and assistance.

Instead I have to wait 24hours for supervisor to call me.  I have been a loyal customer for 19 years with 02 and felt that they would be more help

Anyone can give some advice well appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Honestly I've had good and bad.
For general questions and advice the best help is on here.
For account based issues it's best to call CS (early mornings are best) and speak to an advisor.
If you fancy a laugh and have time to spare you can use live chat, but their info isn't always all that reliable.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I am pretty much the same with good and bad experiences.Luckily I always come here for help and advice. Always the best bet...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3