cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

just to say there is something wrong with your on line paying as i have tride to top up my phone since sunday i have tride it about 10 or 12 times and there is nothing wrong with my card as its your end as it says something is wrong when its not my card is ok so why will it not let me top up my phone as something has to be dune as i can not have this every time i want to top up as i said nothing is wrong with my card visa debt card so can you please look into this as there is a problum with online paying as i now a lot of people who has 02 and they are haveing the same problum so you need to look into this so i thought i report the matter to you so you can find out what is going on ok,

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Some alternative ways to pay here in the meantime http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to call customer service and register your card. In ther meantime top up at a retailer such as Asda, Tesco or a newsagent or use an ATM.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Some alternative ways to pay here in the meantime http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3