cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't believe how poor 02 signal and I am on a contract.
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

That points to possible mast problems or an handset issue. Anyone else you know on O2 having problems?

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello.

Signal issues affect both Contract and Payg customers alike. 😞

Try these generic solutions.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev...

Look at Tugo for contract customers while at home which works off home broadband wifi or what's app and viber but them two do need to also being used by the recipient.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this a new problem or has it always been bad for you?
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
It has always been bad for me.
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the Community.

O2 Are in the process of a massive network upgrade all around the country. Are you in a city, town or rural? If a city or town then most likely you will see an improvement either this year or next. If rural it might take longer. O2 Are committed to reaching 98% of the population with 2g, 3g and 4g by 2017
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you check your coverage before you took out the contract if it was always bad why didn't you return the phone?
Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

An obvious question but did you check the signal and coverage before taking out the contract? There would also have been a cooling off period in which to change your mind and cancel the contract.

Easy for me to say but everyone should check before taking out a longterm contract with any network.

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Already asked at the same time slight_smile
Message 8 of 13

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I did check coverage. I have been with o2 for a good couple of years now and I never had this problem when I was pay as you go. I have told alot of people to go with 02.
Message 10 of 13