cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 rewards

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi anyone know the score i recieved a txt few days ago saying my rewards balance as of december was 2.50 and that i could claim them from the 21st of december 2015 but nope keeps saying i cant claim.........Helpppppp xx
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

says that all the time, if you check tommorow date will have changed....its a flaw in the automated server, you usualy can claim on 4th of each quarter.Start of next quarter is 4th january.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

says that all the time, if you check tommorow date will have changed....its a flaw in the automated server, you usualy can claim on 4th of each quarter.Start of next quarter is 4th january.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 123145 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It may well be a system glitch. We are seeing a lot of errors this last week. You just need to keep trying at the right time...an info sheet here

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mobile%29,CASE=13608

You can claim your reward in the two months following the end of each three month period. For example, you can claim a reward for top-ups made from April to June in July and August.
To claim your reward text 'CLAIM' to 50202, or dial 313 from your mobile.
Once we receive your request the credit will be added to your account within 48 hours and you will receive a confirmation text message.

If you continue to have problems then ring CS on 4445

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
You can't claim until January mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4