Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 messed my credit score

qudsia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 have messed up my credit score so badly for which i have been declined a mortgage. I was billed more than what my contracted stated, i spoke to O2 several times in store, on the phone and email, eventually the case went to OMBUDSMAN and it was rectifed, O2 agreed that i did not owe antyhing and in fact i had been overcharged and that they owed me. O2 returned my money but now have somehow put me down as missed payments which has made my credit score attorcious. It states that i owe them £80 but i do not owe them anything as this was cleared when ombudsman got involved. I am extremely dissatisfied with 02, is there anyone that can assit urgently? how can i get my credit score up ASAP?

02 refunded me so how could they then claim miss payments when i was agreed that they owed me 

i would really appreciate if anyone could assit me.... 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@qudsia 

You need to contact this dept:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

qudsia
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you!

Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@qudsia You're the second one today. The other person had a mortgage declined because O2 said they owed £10. O2's policy when it comes to this is atrocious. They're quite happy to take your money and hold onto it even when what you're buying is out of stock and you don't get delivery in a timely manner, but owe them a little or they make an error and don't rectify it and they crucify you. Shameful.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 14

qudsia
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s ridiculous! Literally have wasted months and months of getting this mortgage sorted!!! Is there anyone from 02 that can help!!!!!!
Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@qudsia 

Response time is up to 10 working days.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 14

qudsia
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can someone from 02 get back to me
I can’t wait two weeks
Mortgage is on hold because of 02s carelessness
Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@qudsia 

There is no one at all that can help you apart from the team dealing with these issues that you have contacted already.

The only possible chance is if @LukasB or @Martin-O2  could get you bumped up the queue, but I don't know if that's even possible?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks for notifying us @MI5 . I have picked this up slight_smile

@qudsia I have now escalated your case internally. Hopefully the team can sort this for you soon!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 14