Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: 02 has wiped my balance

Can you post the URL of these T & Cs, because they are not in the online T & Cs for my "Talkalot" Pay & Go!
In fact from the "My 02" front page it says "A simple and flexible tariff. There are no bills, no contracts, just competitive call rates and easy top-up options. "
Richard
Anonymous

I don't have the Url, I have the booklet that comes with the SIM (and the previous version).
You would click on Terms and Conditions on the front page and then the appropriate set.
If you can't find them, post back and I will have a look when I have the time.
Anonymous

Thanks prking,
I retained the SIM on retirement, I think, when I took out the P & G after having the number for business.
And I have looked at the Terms & Conditions page and found no limits on the Talkalot I'm on. And 02 did acknowledge that they aren't in them!
Richard
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
I can see what you've done. You are looking only at the extra terms that apply to the specific features of your account. As I said you need to read them in conjunction with the general pay and go terms and conditions. Go here http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/ ... mecontract and then click the consumer pay and go airtime conditions. Scroll down to the parts I mentioned above.
Highlighted
Anonymous

To prking.
Your reply of Oct18th is somewhat condesending.
I may be 80 but I have all my wits. I have a good science degree from the days when they meant something and many years experience as a JP,--so I most certainly am NOT confusing seperate things. And, like Dickiemint I can find nothing relevant in T&C.
Do you work for O2??
Dottee
Anonymous

I don't believe my reply is condescending. I'm sorry if you think it is. I don't believe my answers warrant that attack on me. Can you, hand on heart, read this thread and say I have been anything other than helpful. I've even helped people find URLs.
I don't work for O2 and am puzzled why you think that has any import. Did you mean it as an insult?
I'm really disturbed by your post.
Anonymous

To prking,
My apologies. I did not wish to disturb you. And of course you are only trying to be helpful,-- I was just so frustrated at my failure to find out WHERE O2 tells me my top-up time interval.
This matter is now all over. I shall top-up every 6 months and use my phone more frequently!
Thank you for trying to sort out what was really only a minor matter. And please keep up the good work!
dottee