Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 credit

Annetts1968
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I was given £45 credit by O2 for the problems I have suffered with the network this was supposed to be applied to my account two months ago I was told by O2 they had a glitch in the system that’s why was missed off last month’s bill and will be applied to this month‘s bill so far I cannot see any credit or anything in my O2 App please can someone explain to me what is going on do I need to chase O2 again as this is starting to be a pain
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Annetts1968 wrote:
I was given £45 credit by O2 for the problems I have suffered with the network this was supposed to be applied to my account two months ago I was told by O2 they had a glitch in the system that’s why was missed off last month’s bill and will be applied to this month‘s bill so far I cannot see any credit or anything in my O2 App please can someone explain to me what is going on do I need to chase O2 again as this is starting to be a pain

You do need to chase O2 but also check My O2 on the full website under recent charges. That is where any credit will appear. The app doesn't show credits.

Message 2 of 14

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Bill credits will usually only show in the adjustments section of your MyO2 when your bill is produced.
They don't show beforehand so although you can check with customer services you won't see it until the day your bill is generated.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Bill credits will usually only show in the adjustments section of your MyO2 when your bill is produced.
They don't show beforehand so although you can check with customer services you won't see it until the day your bill is generated.

Although my rewards show under recent charges as soon as they are applied and usually some 3 weeks before the bill is produced.....

Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Mine never have so may depend on account type I guess.
Only PAYG users seem to see them immediately as a general rule.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
My rewards adjustements have shown up in myo2 before
Message 6 of 14

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

My rewards show up within a week of my billing date and sometime times show on the previous bill whereby I have 2 credits. It helps that my billing date is the 5th maybe?

Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 124204 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Mine show up on my billing date, which is the 23rd....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Yeah 25th for mine which may be the reason.
Message 9 of 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions
Here's a question related to such credits:

Assume I am PAYG. So: I top up 10 GBP on 01June, that gets me 4weeks of xMB of data/nnn Free Sms/120mins of free on-net calls.
On 01 July, another 10 GBP and I get the same.
On 15 July, 1 get a 20 GBP credit, like above.
On 01 Aug, all of a sudden, I start being charged for every MB/SMS/call on-net. (this comes out of my 20 GBP credit.
On 01 Sep, I have a balance of 8.90 GBP. But still I have to rip-up 10GBP to get my "free" bundle MB/SMS/calls on-net again.

What is the sense behind this weird MO?

Message 10 of 14