Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 credit

Annetts1968
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I was given £45 credit by O2 for the problems I have suffered with the network this was supposed to be applied to my account two months ago I was told by O2 they had a glitch in the system that’s why was missed off last month’s bill and will be applied to this month‘s bill so far I cannot see any credit or anything in my O2 App please can someone explain to me what is going on do I need to chase O2 again as this is starting to be a pain
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93182 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
Here's a question related to such credits:

Assume I am PAYG. So: I top up 10 GBP on 01June, that gets me 4weeks of xMB of data/nnn Free Sms/120mins of free on-net calls.
On 01 July, another 10 GBP and I get the same.
On 15 July, 1 get a 20 GBP credit, like above.
On 01 Aug, all of a sudden, I start being charged for every MB/SMS/call on-net. (this comes out of my 20 GBP credit.
On 01 Sep, I have a balance of 8.90 GBP. But still I have to rip-up 10GBP to get my "free" bundle MB/SMS/calls on-net again.

What is the sense behind this weird MO?

There's not much sense but in the O2 world its logical. 

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27626 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@pgn wrote:
Here's a question related to such credits:

Assume I am PAYG. So: I top up 10 GBP on 01June, that gets me 4weeks of xMB of data/nnn Free Sms/120mins of free on-net calls.
On 01 July, another 10 GBP and I get the same.
On 15 July, 1 get a 20 GBP credit, like above.
On 01 Aug, all of a sudden, I start being charged for every MB/SMS/call on-net. (this comes out of my 20 GBP credit.
On 01 Sep, I have a balance of 8.90 GBP. But still I have to rip-up 10GBP to get my "free" bundle MB/SMS/calls on-net again.

What is the sense behind this weird MO?

Where did the £20 credit come from on July 15th?

If it's where I think, it won't be recognised as a "top up" and therefore, your allowances/bundle won't automatically refresh.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1583 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@pgn wrote:
Here's a question related to such... 

Where did the £20 credit come from on July 15th?

If it's where I think, it won't be recognised as a "top up" and therefore, your allowances/bundle won't automatically refresh.

20gbp was given to the account by O2: could be a credit for services not delivered, or a prize on a forum...

The point you make is my point precisely, @MI5

Message 13 of 14

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Annetts1968, I hope the answers above helped you sort this out or that you got more info from CS now. If you need help chasing this up, you can drop me a PM (private message on the forum) and I'll happily check on my end if we can find out more about what's going on slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 14