cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 assinged my number to new customer ......

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Yesterday my sim stop working and only show no service when i googled it show i need to restart my phone which i did but did not help then i swap phone and still same then today i call 02 spent about 2h talking to somone to found my number was been transfer from png to monthly contract....

I did not requested but possible someone on 02 mayke misatke and assing my number to some else. How is possible to this happen? they was unable to give me answer......just asked me to write complain .... Not much help not to mention i top up 3 days ago plus me and my wife have same number only last 2 numbers are diffrent 60/70 i did pay extra for them .........

Any help guys or what i should do?

Mark

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

updated after some time

Still did not get my number back will complian to Ombudsman as this person who deal with me say on, do other thing

I get my new sim but the number newer was transfer as was aggred please see all emails below

I did send 3 emails after last one saying 24h for trasfer and is arledy 21 days layter XD

I give up Did buy new number on tree, but will not let her go away with not sorting this issue when she write she will.

"Hi Marek

Thanks for your reply.

I’m sorry for the delay in my reply.

The number change will be completed within 24 hours.

Kind regards

Hi

Regards

Hi Marek

Thanks for your email.

So that I can change the mobile number, could you please confirm the SSN from the back of your new SIM.

Kind Regards,

Sent: 18 December 2015 14:39

Hi

I received sim today
Can you please transfer number and top up for me

Regards
Marek

On 10 Dec 2015, at 15:51, (Customer Management - O2) wrote:

Hi Marek

The SIM you’ve provided is an empty Pay Monthly SIM.

I can now reconnect the Pay and Go number, but I’d need to send you a new SIM.

Can you please provide a delivery address for me to send this to you. Once received I will then transfer your number to the SIM.

Kind regards

Sent: 09 December 2015 11:48

Hi

I don’t know what is possible or not but that what happen to me If you guys got a mezz on you end is not my fault but I did have activated this number and I was using it.

You still did not answer what number was assigned to this sim if was not , because that what I was using if you like it/believe it  or not.

Then If you can’t help me please connect me with someone who can.

Regards

On 8 Dec 2015, at 17:30, O2 wrote:

Hi Marek

When a number transfers to Pay Monthly, it moves to a new SIM, the SIM you have is a Pay Monthly SIM and has never held a Pay and Go number, as this isn’t possible.

I can see the old Pay and Go account and it has never been active on that SIM.

I’m afraid without the correct SIM number, I’m unable to help further.

Kind regards

Sent: 07 December 2015 21:22

Hi

I did’t know can be edited.
When I do call for first time 4555 and asked what happen they ask me for sim number and they newer say is wrong that why I don’t know why you say is wrong, I been told this number was been transfer maybe thats why is showing as pay monthly.
Can you tell me what number showing when you check this sim card? if is not showing  they why i did have this number and why all my friends got it and using before.
Its not like I want scam 02 or somthing but if you can’t help me I go further with my complaint.  

What exactly info you need because I did give all info what is possible to give.

Regards

On 7 Dec 2015, at 15:30,- O2 wrote:

Hi Maras

The number showing on your phone can be edited under the settings, unfortunately for me to locate your account, I’d need to correct serial number.

The number you’re providing is for a Pay Monthly SIM and not a Pay and Go SIM. Therefore it’s not possible for the Pay and Go number to have been registered to this.

Kind regards

Sent: 06 December 2015 13:32

Hi

I did buy from Ebay together with  and both was register and activated about same time, but how I should remember how long ago this was, cant be more then year old, my wife buying so many things on ebay then I was unable to trace translation.
If this sim number do not match  then why when I do install on phone showing this number? can you answer this? did you see a picture?

last message I have send on 20.11.15 to
call same number and on 20 that was last one

Hope this will help
I you want someone to verify this sim and number showing on phone I can always do pop up on 02 shop and then call you.

Regards

Dnia 4 grudnia 2015 15:49  - O2
Hi Maras

The SIM you’ve provided doesn’t match the Pay and Go SIM for this account.

I’m afraid I cant transfer the number without you providing this information.

Please confirm when you used this SIM and when this was purchased.

Kind regards

In relation to Consumer Credit, Telefónica UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Sent: 03 December 2015 13:43

Hi

(edited)

Dnia 2 grudnia 2015 15:57  - O2

Hi

Thanks for your email.

Please open the attached PDF document for a full response to the issue that you’ve raised. If you experience any problems opening this file, please contact me either by email or on

Kind regards

Message 12 of 12