cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Sim

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had my new sim for a week now and have been told that they couldnt change my tariff to "text and web".

i have now tried twice and it hasnt worked.

Help??
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can only change tariff once a month, so if you have had the SIM a week that would explain it.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can only change tariff once a month, so if you have had the SIM a week that would explain it.

But i haven't selected a Tariff
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You selected a tariff when you chose a SIM. The SIM arrives on a particular tariff and you activate it by topping up. This date becomes your anniversary date, and you can change tariff on your next anniversary date. Its all explained in the booklet with the SIM.
If you bought the wrong SIM then phone O2 and ask them nicely to change the tariff for you.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
but when i called up, it said that i havent secleted a Tariff... so confuzzled, will ask them when i see 02
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will change eventually. Give it a few days. When I first got my new O2 Sim. It kept saying I was on No Tariff but I got the text and web allowance. I asked CS and they said leave it a few days. And they were right. A few days later it said I am on Text and Web
Message 6 of 6