cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Numbers, got confirmation text, not working :(

Anonymous
Not applicable
I normally get 300 texts a month, and this wasn't enough and just found out about 02 numbers. So i set up my 10 on the 7th january numbers and last night (8th january) i got a text saying:

'02: your 02 numbers: to opt in or update text set up to 21300, to see your numbers text check to 21300, call 2425 free for info or visit 02.co.uk/mynumbers'

But when I text one of the people on my 02 numbers, its costing me one of my 300 texts. I had 10 left and now I only have 9 😞

But also, I only have £3.90 balance, but I don't know if it gives you the first month free?

But if I top up £10, will it give me my 1000 units straight away or will I have to wait untill the 9th (as it said it will be done in 48 hours when i registered)

What should I do?
Thanks. slight_smile
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to have enough credit to buy the bolt-on before it will start working. The bolt-on is £5 a month and you have £3.90 so that would explain why the bolt-on isn't working.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply. So if I put on £10 right now, it will start working straight away? or will I have to wait?

I forgot to add this above. I got a text saying "02: great, you now have 1000 mins/texts for your 02 numbers this month. your next £5 payment will be taken on 8th feb 10. for help text remind me to 21300'

So this is why I thought it would work even though I don't have enough credit?

Thanks.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just topped up. Worked straight away. Thanks grin grin
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine took my money but still nothing
Message 5 of 5