Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Are Trash

rythemgangstar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had my phone stolen by the police I need a new 1 sent out and there is no way of contacting 02 threw the chat THEY ARE USELESS. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. I AM Not Happy. I Have a been a paying my bill for over 3 months and not used my phone 1se 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @rythemgangstar to clarify things around this one I wouldn't advise reporting the handset as stolen. O2 have a process for dealing with Police retained handsets and will be able to arrange a new sim for you. Please contact customer services and explain the situation and they will be able to help. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want to contact O2, you’re best off ringing pay monthly customer service on 0344 809 0202 or PAYG on 0344 8090222  If you ring first thing you stand a better chance of getting through without a long wait! 

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@rythemgangstar Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. The police don't steal people's phones. If the police have confiscated your phone for some reason, it's highly unlikely that O2 will provide you with a new one, but I guess you may as well try. As you obviously have internet access, you would be able to contact Live Chat, but not at this time of day. You can also call customer service for free from any phone on 0800 032 1402. 8-8.30 am is the best time to call if you want to avoid a long wait on hold.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @rythemgangstar to clarify things around this one I wouldn't advise reporting the handset as stolen. O2 have a process for dealing with Police retained handsets and will be able to arrange a new sim for you. Please contact customer services and explain the situation and they will be able to help. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4