cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim not provisioned mm #2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I just upgraded my phone and I had to order a replacement sim at the same time. I've put the new sim in the phone (sony xperia) and it's given me the message 'sim not provisioned mm #2' and I can only make emergency calls.

I can't do the sim swap as I don't have the old sim card. What is the best thing for me to do?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to live chat, contact us at bottom of page click live chat or pop into your local store & they will do the sim swap, they don't need your actual sim, just your mobile number

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a phone call into customer services I think, having never had to do a sim swap I do not no what info you need to input for the online sim swap.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

From reading it you do not need the old sim.

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to live chat, contact us at bottom of page click live chat or pop into your local store & they will do the sim swap, they don't need your actual sim, just your mobile number

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

LIve chat closes at 11pm.

Message 5 of 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You'll need the old sim to recieve the confirmation txt. Just to confirm its you and not some idiot.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 6