cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotional tarrifs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to find out whether or not the promotional tarrifs will change from the price stated at any point during the contract or if it will immediately try to put me on the same contract at a higher price when the contracts reaches the 30 days or 12 months?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Tariff prices increase by rpi in April each year. Otherwise the tariff will remain the same for the duration. Obviously 30 day tariffs could increase more often than 12 month ones.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Tariff prices increase by rpi in April each year. Otherwise the tariff will remain the same for the duration. Obviously 30 day tariffs could increase more often than 12 month ones.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

The tariff price you sign up to will always stay the same but will go up every year with RPI & they will tell you that when you take out the contract. It won't change your tariff majorly just add on a few extra pence

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous how are you doing? Did you end up choosing a new tariff? slight_smile

Message 4 of 4