cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 have disgusting customer service - blocked my phone and take my money for no reason

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never open an account with o2.  The customer service is appauling.  o2 keep blocking my phone when my bill is due and have done this on numerous occasions and continue to do so.  They take money out of my account and then return it the day after.  Then my phone blocks EVEN THOUGH I've warned o2 about it 6 times (it's happened every month since october). I've phoned customer services multiple times, and they simply cant fix the problem! I've been promised phone calls back, and have received none.  o2 cannot provide me with a resolution. It seems they try everything they can to avoid dealing with my problem.  No one from O2 is taking this seriously.  During this process which is still ongoing I've incurred costs for having to call O2 from my landline many times, I've lost days of service (including christmas eve, Christmas day and my birthday), I've incurred bank charges because o2 took too much money out of my account and then returned the money the following day without any notification to me and finally the amount of personal time lost and stress incurred during this process has been absolutely disgusting (I've even had to take half days from work to sort this problem out with no success).

o2 need to treat their customers with respect.  Someone from o2 needs to confront this problem instead of avoiding it.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Best of luck @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm waiting on a response to this @Anonymous. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from the team looking into this for you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 35

MI5
  • 144078 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Thanks for helping Martin.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 35

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries guys!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 35 of 35