cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my last bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked in a O2 store today about my bill ,    and do to me using more than the allotted minutes the 1and a half hours cost £69 ,00    , 

he said  i should have received a text or email  to notify me , if i HAD THEN  I WOULD HAVE WATCHED MY USAG AND KNOW ABOUT 60 P A MINUTE ,

NOT HAPPY

MARK WIDDOWSON 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also it's up to the OP to check his allowances not o2
Message 11 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
So we don't repeat everything again maybe @MercedesS or @Marjo could explain to the op via pm?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
So we don't repeat everything again maybe @MercedesS or @Marjo could explain to the op via pm?

Good idea...Good Idea Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's hope that @Anonymous comes back to read this thread or the potential pm

Message 14 of 16

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, I really do hope so!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 16

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to the O2 Community! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Please accept our sincere apologies!

The O2 community is a group of customers and friends who like to help each other out, not Customer Service I am afraid. Please follow their advice. 

We hope to see you around Wave

PM sent! Thanks guys for your help! It is great to see how do you help new members!! Proud!  heart 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 16 of 16