cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

can somebody tell me how to leave O2? I went to O2 salon, they couldn`t help. I called costumer service, nobody want to speak with me. I traid to have a chat in this website and nothing. How i should give a notice if nobody want to speak with me? I`m trying it two days. My contract is finishing tomorrow...

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
It's a free call so just hang on. Also try and call early mornings when it's quiet. Try and avoid lunchtimes and early evening when everyone else is trying too.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Are you wishing to keep your number for use on another network?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is an O2 salon?
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was thinking about it, but now i just want leave O2...

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

it is a place where i made a contract with them...

Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i was thinking about it, but now i just want leave O2...

You will need to get a PAC if you want your number, otherwise you will lose number forever. Once you use your PAC on a new network your O2 contract will end immediately.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

how i should get it? I call for costumer service and i am waiting 46 mins till somebody will speak with me....

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
It's a free call so just hang on. Also try and call early mornings when it's quiet. Try and avoid lunchtimes and early evening when everyone else is trying too.....

Currently using:
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you very much for advice. I really gonna try call in the morning slight_smile

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on slight_smile
Message 10 of 13