cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are 3 other phones on my number of [Removed].

All of these were on a 2 year contract which is finished on the 05th November.

The last Device plan payment is due on the 28th October and they will all be paid up.

I have had to put a Bar on [Removed], which is my son's phone as  this has been misplaced over the weekend just passed. Nevertheless this phone and 2 others, are all up for renewal on the 05th November 2017.

The numbers are : [Removed] , [Removed].

What is o2 offering ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
This is a customer to customer forum so you'll have to call o2 on 202 to discuss your options.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You can pop into your local store to see what phones there are or look on the shop pages on the website to see phones & tariffs

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good afternoon @Anonymous slight_smile 

As our members mentioned above, you can discuss upgrade options with customer service. This forum is a group of customers and friends helping each other out so we don't have any access to O2 systems, however, happy to help with general questions and point you to the right direction. slight_smile Sorry to read that one of your phones got lost! 😞

Message 4 of 4