cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free minutes not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I topped up last week 15.00 so i had free minutes worth at 500, and 10.00 worth of texts.

I text and used some minutes then got down to 0.39p credit on it....then each time i rang it said my credit was low...and when i rang another o2 user it didnt say free call prior so snatched more money from me!!!!

Anyway I topped up 10.00 last night so the amount was 10.39 and tried to use my free minuted that are valid until 5th march and it is still not working!! why? it is charging me for calls, and nothing is happening to minutes at all? please can anyone help. thanks v

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As it is an account specific problem we can't help on here so you'll need to call 4445 to speak to CS. Unless you are just not waiting for you anniversary date to get your free allowance?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As it is an account specific problem we can't help on here so you'll need to call 4445 to speak to CS. Unless you are just not waiting for you anniversary date to get your free allowance?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2