cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer services busy????????

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone noticed lately, the impossibility of getting through to customer services? Just been in a queue for 45 minutes and then the battery died on my phone! Time to start again slight_frown

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yes, a few have commented on it been busy this last week or so....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been in the latest queue for 30 minutes now, another half an hour and its game over, as they will be closed. Absolute joke is this Smiley Very Happy Think i am laughing coz i have gone mad listening to hold music. Think i have forgotten what i am calling for now Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Must be something going on never had to hold on that long before

Message 4 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Think i have forgotten what i am calling for now Smiley LOL

Maybe that's the tactic wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was same last night, queued for over 45 minutes before i gave up.

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

9 minutes to go before customer services close and i get put through to network services, who won't be able to help! please answer my call! Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game over! 1 hour and 4 minutes on the phone, and still no pick up. Absolutely ridiculous! Suppose i could go on the online chat, but dont want things messing up completely lol Smiley LOL Lets hope its better tomorrow!

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, my office has been awfully busy recently and we tend to be the quiet one so I can imagine the queues are generally quite bad just now.

Although, not 64 minutes bad - which department are you trying to get through to? What is the issue regarding?
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Game over! 1 hour and 4 minutes on the phone, and still no pick up. Absolutely ridiculous! Suppose i could go on the online chat, but dont want things messing up completely lol Smiley LOL Lets hope its better tomorrow!

its very strange, they arent training the chat monkeys on the phones are they, it'll go bananas if they areSmiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13