cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract expires

Anonymous
Not applicable

My contract is due to expire next month, I have a discount on my monthly tariff , what happens after my contract expires, I wist to keep using my current phone, will my discounted tariff continue or will it continue without discounts.? Thanks

J White

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It depends if the discount was limited to the length of the contract or not.
If you look in your MyO2 it will show your discount as a bolt on and also an end date if it has one.
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your contract will continue on a 30 day rolling basis unless you wish to upgrade or cancel. You will not lose your discount unless you upgrade
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It depends if the discount was limited to the length of the contract or not.
If you look in your MyO2 it will show your discount as a bolt on and also an end date if it has one.
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
My last discount was limited to the length of the contract at which point I needed to negotiate another discount (I didn't bother) but prior to that contract my discount applied to the tariff and was fixed unless changing tariff which I did. As advised, my O2 will tell you.
Message 4 of 4