Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I am currently on holiday in the USA and looked up roaming charges which I noted was £6 per day. I texted O2travel to 23336 as advised on my app. Today I switched on roaming for the first time and was within hours notified by O2 I had reached my £50 ...

AnnA20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed porting Multiple times

Hello please could someone help me. Ported number from another network a few months back. Number ported successfully and everything worked for a short while. In November I wasn’t receiving text messages. Called o2 and was advised to reset my network....

Hus1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch credit check

I ordered a Galaxy watch 2 days ago, all got accepted but I had to pay a £125 deposit, I paid this and expected delivery.Been 2 days and had nothing..not even an email so I phoned up, apparently they are saying it's passed but it's still doing an onl...

Resolved! Tariff change

Can I change my tariff before my new bill date?

Rachy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in Australia (Bad)

Hi, I’ve recently just moved to Australia from the UK & hoped at all costs to keep my UK number/phone and likely get a different phone whilst here for Australian number. O2 has claimed that my monthly payment of £25 covers unlimited texts, calls & 15...

Resolved! Missing deposit refund and 20% 2nd line discount.

As the title says, these two are missing. I have been getting a txt from o2 everyday for about 2 weeks telling me my deposit refund is due back on my next bill, well my next bill is here and there seems to be no sign of it. On top of that, I just got...

Nagasaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPI 13.4%

Hi, I have just been told that the RPI being used for my pay monthly contract is 13.4%! I know RPI has been as high as 12%, but it has now fallen back quite a bit as energy costs reduce and mortgage rates have fallen. What RPI measure is O2 using?

Richard24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New bills

How can the cost of my device go up over 17% when I ve already got the device ...surely the price will be the same as the purchase date ...this equats to roughly an extra £100 over 2 years ...disgusting! Total rip off

Cammm14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any way to reduce plan if locked in to Feb 2024

I'm currently of a £25 per month 18month O2 contract as part of my last Virgin Bundle deal.This runs out in Feb 2024.Given the new price hikes that have just been announced, is there anyway to get my plan/monthly payments reduced.Plan is 250gb data, ...

Gazo76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos