Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I was on a O2 contract. I received a call offering what appeared to be an improved deal. I agreed to it, only to find that I was now locked into a contract with Plan.com, using O2 network services. I now want to upgrade my phone. Is there any way of ...

Les_bt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contracts tarriffs pay monthly

Hi. not very tech/phone savvy. but I'll start at beginning.in 2014 I became an 02 customer. treated myself to a new phone and contract. part of the deal was a free device like a cheap version of what's now an ipad think it was Alcatel- one touch not ...

gems414 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments not going through

Why can’t I pay my device payments online on the app or over the phone on the automated system, I have no problem with the air time, it says there’s an issue with my bank which there isn’t, I have 7 accounts with 02 & don’t particularly want to leave...

Shaz4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Order

I just signed up for contract and it said the order was unsuccessful but it still took the 30£ upfront payment

Clemkunda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrectly charged for cancelled sim only (w/in 14 days) and 'debt' sold to debt collection company

Took out a sim only contract in September time, cancelled within 14 day cooling off period. Was then charged for next 2 months and received a bill for £95 (in November time). Contacted o2 and they said it was an error on their part and I didn't owe a...

Resolved! Bill

Hi how do you call 02 when you have had your phone restricted? Live chat is saying no agents!

Kat11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade my phone

Resolved! Bundle

Hi, did you have to buy a big bubdle to claim 20gb with 3 months free or wha? Cos i topped up 10 and it gives 7gb so im wondering if i was meant to top up in the first place

Saheb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos