Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sharing data

What does ‘sharing data’ mean? Does it mean I can share that data with my daughter whose account is linked with mine as I pay for her phone? So eg if I’ve got 10gb per month she can bolt on to that?

Lotty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I want to upgrade to a z flip but don't want to pay the 30 odd pound for the tariff it comes with when I already have a tariff I'm happy with..... Can I upgrade and keep my current tariff?

Sara95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching tariffs

I'm currently pay monthly and my device plan is about to end. Not interested in a new phone as I barely use it - so need a smaller/smallest tariff. I have Disney added - I assume I couldn't continue that on pay as you go? I think pay as you go would ...

CJMole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Has O2 lost my mobile number?

Hi all, I am moving to O2 and ordered a sim car last week. I requested a PAC code from my old provider. I called O2 support on Tuesday and asked to port my number from my old provider to O2.My number has now been disconnected from my old provider, ho...

Resolved! Pay off device plan

How do I pay off my o2 device plan? I bought apple AirPod pro from them and I only have £30 left to pay on my contract so how do I pay it off now so I can close my account.

Iqbal07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change direct debit date

Good morning, I would like to change my payment date from the 20th of each month to the 26th of each month as I am now on contracted work and have gone from weekly pay to monthly pay. Can this please be updated as soon as possible please kind regards...