Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to cancel a contract

We all don't have 3 hours per day to sit and wait for O2 to answer the phone. Just to cancel a contract. It's an absolute joke. I have a life outside contacting O2. Just cancelled my direct debit. They were soon on the phone to tell me I m not allowe...

TM5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uswitch deal

HiCurrently pay monthly contract but saw deal on uswitch for 7.99 a month 15gb which is perfect for me. Had to register a new email address to get it through. Is this right?

Resolved! replacement phone

Hi my faulty phone was sent back and they promised replacement phone.next day.my faulty phone was received by 02 at 8.10 on Friday morning.how long do i have to for replacement

gazza70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switched From Tesco Mobile, Voicemail Not Working

Hi there. As the Subject title indicates, I have been unable to activate voicemail since I switched from Tesco Mobile to 02 just over a week ago. I am aware that Tesco effectively 'piggybacks' on the 02 network, so I have no idea if this is the sourc...

Lokiman136 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

i have lost my device and want to know if i can upgrade i belive was due

Resolved! More data to my account

Could I please upgrade my data to unlimited data on the number xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Buddy76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speaking to someone

Every time I try to speak to a live agent, it takes me back to open the app (O2)from playstore, then says "adjust deeplinking" at top of page. Nothing else and I'm trying to track an order as I'm going away and it's not arrived

Mk1184 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overseas charges

I tried to query this at the time when in Jordan recently, but with no luck. Now back home, so I'll try again. I don't believe this is the correct place to raise this query, but can't see that O2 offer any other alternative to contact them. Which is ...

Annoyed57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos