Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number

How do I keep my old number 

Rt6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I no we are all customers on here. So what im advice I need is my bill is due to be paid the 10 April but it's bank holiday can I make payment on the 6th April instead or will they take double out on the 10th

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

My service switched off yesterday and I am unable to make or receive calls.

rob91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing details

How to change my billing details?

JRT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraudulent payment?!

has anyone had a similar problem with O2. The bank takes the monthly bill for O2, but it does not reflect that the bill has been paid.It's the second time it's happened to me and I'm angry because I'm not getting my money back

Elza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order process

Hello, I ordered a pay monthly phone 2 days ago, got the credit agreement and pay £30 upfront cost, however haven’t heard anything from them since? have I been accept for the phone? When will my phone be delivered as It said it would be here Tuesday?

Jasper96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

i was under the impression that students got 20% off airtime plans however the code doesn’t seem to work. I have had my new phone for 2 months now and I keep trying to add the discount but no money has been taken off of my bill

Resolved! Leaving

I wish to end my contract

Ben27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap my sim

Hello I am trying to swap my sim online from my 2019 iPad mini 64 g to iPad Pro inch 2023 but seemed to be having trouble online doing it as the page won’t go past continue should I speak to customer services as want to go over to my 5g contract imme...