Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Spam texts with no number to block

I've started to get spam sales texts with no number associated with them to allow me to block the number. I want to stop them and can't see how. Any advice or ideas gladlty received. thanks Tvk

TVK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

applied for new contract now cant access account

Hi been with o2 7 or so years currently midway through pay monthly plan for my handset.yesterday evening applied for a second account (laptop) it says its pending review even though I received all documents through email. Presume they referring it fo...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud o2 customer services

Don’t pay a bill over the phone using the o2 India customer services. It is corrupted . I Paid my bill over phone giving the all important security numbers on the back , result £80 theft from my account . Reported it to my bank and fortunately I was ...

DDM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving calls or texts

Hi have been have an issue with my o2 sim when people ring me it’s saying phone number not recognised or call failed but I can still ring people just fine so I went in the o2 shop and they swapped my sim and they said it will take 24hr to come back o...

alebal305 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay device plan

Can somebody explain why the tab for device plan has not been working for me for MONTHS now, leading to delayed payments, MULTIPLE payments for the same payment in the same month and a lot more stress.Will probably be cancelling my plan after this co...

KN73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my online order

Hi. I was wondering how to cancel an online order I placed today? I have the order number but it hasn't been processed so no money has been taken yet [personal details removed]

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number taking too long

Bought a pay monthly SIM on 28th Feb. SIM has arrived & in my phone. I gave my mobile number & PAC code at the point of buying when the purchase form asked "do you want to keep your old number?" Number still not changed. It's been 3 full working days...

OES90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text offer

Can you confirm if this is a genuine o2 offer pleaseHttp://v.o2.co.uk

Missy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

leaving o2

I am currently paying a lot to be on a tariff that I do not need and would like to go sim only

leanne9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos