Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Since joining this awful network I have had zero signal at all.Phone won't work at all, no Internet or calls.Middleton in Manchester.02 say every month that the problem will be solved in the next few weeks.This has been 6 months now.

Junior82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I lower my tariff?

I bought a new phone a couple of months ago and was wondering if I am able to lower my tariff as I don't use even half the amount of data that I pay for. I ask this as when I go to 'change tariff' in MyO2 it only gives me 1 option which is to go on t...

crof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Migration

I need help...I called the customer service to do a sim migration (change of ownership) from an old contract to a new contract.Acorrding to them, they did this and it would take up to 24 hours for the old account to close and the old sim to stop work...

Deea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linking another phone to my account for 20% discount

I had a pop up when in my account changing tariff saying that if I linked another account to mine, there would be a 20% reduction. After I'd changed my tariff, this area could not be located again. Where do I find it ?

SFR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to Third party pay monthly

2 months on my contract, I have an early settlement fee, I bought a new o2 contract, what do I do to keep number and unbroken service

Bert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’ve paid off device and cancelled airtime. Why fo you still charge me? I cancelled insurance on watch long ago but still charged for it

Resolved! What is air time?

What is air time and can I get rid of it they added it to my contract and I didn’t even know or understand what it is

Kba02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 “wifi extra” and Android 13

My phone recently updated to Android 13, and is no longer able to connect to Wifi Extra on the underground. It was fine before. After some searching, it seems that Google have tightened security around EAP-TLS connections (ones which authenticate aut...

RLB7j7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem paying a bill

Please can I speak to an advisor as my phone has been cut off and can’t contact customer services

Fitz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos