Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reconnect

I’m looking to pay my bill and reconnect my account 

Pennypee7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arrears and enforcement letters all received in one day.

So, I've just got in from a 12hr shift and I cannot even come close to expressing how close to a panic attack I am right now. I received 4 individual letters all on the same day, all 4 dated the 9th of April. Stating that I am in arrears and enforcem...

Calum_pye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crap single.

Does anyone know why the signal has got so crap there's days because when I first joined o2 back on pay as you go and it was OK when came on to pay monthly but the single has gone down hill because I didn't use to keep going off 4g but now there's da...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through Uswitch in contract

Hi all, I am 5 month into 12 month sim only contract originally from Uswitch, in My O2 I can see the message "Good news. You can upgrade today - Need more data? You're ready to upgrade to a new sim only tariff."Does this means I can Upgrade through U...

sfriziona by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Bank

Change of bank details 

Steve975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone Sim swap

I wonder if someone could assist please. I am expecting a new phone tomorrow which is 5g (my current one is not). I am aware that I will receive a new sim and will have to do a sim swap. My question is, should I put my current sim in the new phone fi...

Dinkydoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phishing scam knew all my details?

Received a text from "O2:UK" after a few calls earlier in the day from a number claiming to be O2, using automated voice messages to tell me my phone bill is overdue. The text I received quoted my full name, O2 account number and the amount overdue o...

roseburke_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade SIM

Currently paying £16.94 per month for unlimited calls & text with 5Gb data. SIM only.Can see O2 promoting another SIM only deal at £7.99 for unlimited calls & text with 15Gb data and free EU roaming.How do I upgrade to the promotion deal ?

FSM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello I have to Pay 280 But at theoment i no have this money so I would like to paku weekly if that posible

Lukaszrys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos