Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Hi I made an order 3 days ago click and collect and got an email saying it should be in store by the 28/4/23 I also have an email saying Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end but nothing in store getting confused

Rolling plans

Does anyone know why the details of rolling plans state unlimited minutes, then further down show that landlines and other mobile call cost 55p per minute?

RichT100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I get an automatic refund on final bill?

I ported from O2 on 22nd March and remember paying my monthly bill soon after that but haven't yet had any final bill showing the credit or a refund to my bank account. I tried the chat and got to the part where my account was being checked but then ...

Toffee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hey

how Do I take off  the age restrictions 

Izak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click & Collect problems

Hi, Just wondering if any light can be shed as Customer Services over the phone wasn't helpful, just repeating "Its processing til Monday" in a condescending manner. What's stressing me out is I chose to collect from Meadowhall as it said stock was a...

Resolved! sandrauncu09**Personal info**

hello, my name is alexandrina uncu ... I would like to pay the monthly phone bill, but I cannot access my account. can you please help me

Resolved! Data

I have three phones and want to transfer some data to one of the phone numbers from another. Can this be done?

Pomo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

How can I pay my payment on a overdue account