Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Speaking to someone

Every time I try to speak to a live agent, it takes me back to open the app (O2)from playstore, then says "adjust deeplinking" at top of page. Nothing else and I'm trying to track an order as I'm going away and it's not arrived

Mk1184 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overseas charges

I tried to query this at the time when in Jordan recently, but with no luck. Now back home, so I'll try again. I don't believe this is the correct place to raise this query, but can't see that O2 offer any other alternative to contact them. Which is ...

Annoyed57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I the only one…

Am I the only one who thinks that 02 have become one of the greediest legalised thieves on the planet? Lousy reception, lousy deals, impossible to contact them at all. I was on the phone for over an hour this morning and no one bothered to pick up. I...

HelenG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Rolling tariff cancelled

Hi I was on a rolling tariff £15 a month 75GB data and the usual unlimited texts etc but I’ve just logged onto my account then I get a text and an email saying my tariff has been cancelled and I’m going onto a pay as you go, ok I don’t mind will just...

Louise-35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with activation

Just replaced my phone so a renewed contract, tried to activating my free offer with amazon prime, tried several times today and keep getting this, any ideas? 

E4F85F4D-D1A7-4571-89B5-48FCA3357EEB.jpeg
Robynfali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have currently run out of data, it is possible to carry over from previous months where it was not fully used rather than pay £10 for a bolt on

CMcC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

Hi can I have a little help with the following please- I have a new phone so don't need a new one.- I have been speaking to my son in law and he was saying that he is paying £10.93 per month for 18GB data and unlimited calls and texts.- my grandchild...

Resolved! Almost no mobile data speed

I signed up to a 2 year contract with an iPhone 13 in September 2022. From day one, I've had almost no mobile signal. To the point where podcasts and songs will routinely stop several times to buffer and iMessages hardly ever send unless I'm connecte...

Resolved! Retuning AirPods Pro box opened

Does anyone know if I can return these if the box has been opened? I haven’t worn them I just opened the box to see how big and the shape the earbuds where. I do know with distance selling regulations I do have a right to a refund. I know that you ca...

CJ7943 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos