Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hotspot

Have I got unlimited hotspot with my unlimited data plan? It will not cost anymore if I’m unlimited!?

Leighton2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra items

So I upgraded to a Google pixel 7 pro and with the offer I was offered a fitbit and a pair of earphones but they still haven't arrived and it's been over a month. Do I need to do anything to claim them?

Timon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my number

I would like to change my number 

Faiza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 can't find my address

Hello!!I'm trying to apply for a pay monthly phone but the website doesn't recognise my address. I live above a pub, and I'm guessing this is the reason but this is the only time I've had a issue with this. I can get mail here easily and my bank is r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Can you send me an up to date bill as a pdf file to my email please shanetye123**Personal info** Phone number **Personal info**

Repairs

I havee been messed round with 02 now about repairs and also I been issued the wrong phone! I was promised a jiffy bag was being sent out but after a month of constant phone calls and waiting turns out I was informed that no one had put a repair requ...

Luke2323 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for something I’ve never used

Hi so I set up a Wi-Fi contract with virgin Wi-Fi and a o2 sim was included as my package however I never had the Wi-Fi installed and have emailed about the sim previously. I’m hoping I can have my money refunded as I’ve been charged already. I’ve no...

Danielp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

I have called into my local O2 shop. I spoke a person on the phone and explained my situation, they said that if I paid the device plan and the rest when I can. I was hoping that the restrictions would be lifted and they haven’t

Lou11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

I need to pay my bill 

Bubblz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network lost after tariff change

Hello, I have recently payed off both of my devices. An iPhone 11 - xxxxxxxxxxx and in iPad - xxxxxxxxxxxx. I then changed my iPhone tariff to a sim only deal which I was told would change the following day. However I have now lost all service on my ...

ElliottH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos