Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order stuck in customer referrals

I ordered a 12mth contact Sim on Monday and am still waiting for my order to be processed. I have tried the Chat support (to no avail). I have also called Customer Services 3 times:1st time : I was told as it was a new order for a new customer that t...

Rich01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello good morning I would like to know how comes the apple Pro max bill is still at £71 after I paid it last month its supposed to be updated £35.54 I don't understand.

Odennis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls and data restricted

I paid my overdue bill 4 days ago my services still restricted all text links are expired no one replying on call assistant. My O2 app shows no payment for my overdue bill and I am unable to call any 0800 number so how do I get this sorted . Thanks

Kerri1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim contract

I have brought a monthly sim contract and I have changed my mind about having it, how do I send it back to the company

Resolved! Bills and device plan

Hello, currently I’m still paying for my old phone and I have done for the past 3 months.i changed tariff and also upgraded my phone.I am no longer with o2 anymore, So why am I still getting bills from o2

National Network Issues

I know lots of people have asked this question and largely been fobbed off by O2, but I would like to know why the service we receive is of such low quality. I have been an O2 customer since 1994, I was a contracted O2/T-Mobile engineer for a while a...

Resolved! Leaving o2

Hi there, I'm thinking about leaving o2 as I have been offered a 24-month contract by EE at £15.29 per month for 160GB of data. My current contract with o2 allows me 8GB of data at only a few pounds less per month. I don't particularly want to leave ...

Timothy02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number

How do I keep my old number 

Rt6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I no we are all customers on here. So what im advice I need is my bill is due to be paid the 10 April but it's bank holiday can I make payment on the 6th April instead or will they take double out on the 10th

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

My service switched off yesterday and I am unable to make or receive calls.

rob91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos