Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract

Hi, I was wondering at what point I can give notice to end my contract? I was under the impression that as long as I give notice within 30 days of the end date, in this case 12/7, then there would be no charges incurred. Whilst on to chat earlier the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late Payment

I need to contact 02 to let them know I won’t be able to pay this month due to work related situations but I cannot because my number has been restricted from making calls. I have tried to call 2729 and it comes up telling me to turn on wifi calling ...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Pro 5G

I Ordered this device for Click and Collect online on the 31st March. was told it would take UPTO 7 days to collect from the store. I called on Day 6 to check when I would receive it and they said on the phone, I will be able to collect it that Next ...

gh2601 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card not received

HiI haven't received my SIM card. The tracking details show it as completed but I haven't received anything.ThanksPaul Wilding

OxPaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 upgrade online

So my contract is up...spoke to o2 on the phone and there offers are terrible... Yet online they are alot betterTrying to upgrade as ive seen 20g data for £8 a month... Obviously i want keep my number.... Im logged in when im going through it all... ...

Dave1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello ac no [Removed] i have paid my final bill and still received another bill for £24.92 Please help

Rick4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Had text to say bill over due but can't find which one in my account 

Jenny242 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am on a pay monthly contract and have been since October so I have been waiting patiently to upgrade to a device. My account showed I could upgrade in 24 days so I was excited to shop around for a new phone! There was also an option to upgrade my t...

JaiDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I find my Xbox game pass charge ?

Hey, I set up my Xbox game pass to be charged from my 02 account but I can’t find anything on my bill on in the app to show this payment. Where would I find this ?

Resolved! Pay Monthly in Italy

Hi, I am using my Pay Monthly Samsung s21 in Italy for approx 3 weeks. Can anyone inform me of anything I have to do to save charges? My contract is unlimited mins, unlimited sms and 40gb data. Thank you for any help.

Craiggc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos