Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim not provisioned

Hi just trying to do sim swap, But saying sim not provisioned and not receiving text code. Thanks a lot

Resolved! Payment taken but still cut me off.

Absolutely terrible service from o2 I have been a loyal customer for 15years maybe more the problem I am having is a monthly direct debit was due on the 3/5/23 I didn't have the money in my account . But I payed this bill manually on the 5/5/23 debit...

Payment7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data switched off

Since this morning my data has been turned off, I’ve tried the usual turn my phone off then on, check all settings but it still is not working can someone please help

Cw25123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages

Is anyone receiving multiple copies of text messages after I receive one I get umpteen copies of it I'm fed up of it.Thank you.

Resolved! Samsung S23 Free Gift

I bought the Samsung S23 Ultra and haven't received any information on how to claim the earbuds. Can someone letm me know how please?

EffyRose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing issue

I've recently changed to a different network and taken my number with me. However o2 have still charged me for my bill this month and said it is credit in my account? But my account should be closed with them. How do I get this moneh back and stop an...

TW96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of ownership not going through

I'm trying to move over a number with O2 from my dad to myself (as I've basically been using it as my own number for many years now, and finally getting round to sorting this) - the contract on his old number expired in January and is now on a rollin...

CarlosC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos