Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I have received a suspicious email from O2

I signed up to O2 in January for a monthly SIM only plan for the new iPhone I had bought. I have just received an email from O2 stating "That new phone you ordered is being set up right now. And we've added all your confirmation documents to your My ...

mary_gg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Upgrade Not Recieved

Hello, I paid alot to upgrade my phone, (next day delivery) however DPD refused to deliver saying it was damaged and are apparently sending it back to O2. Apparently, O2 cant send out a new device, and I can't cancel either until the phone is marked ...

Resolved! going onto pay monthly

I'm currently on both monthly and pay and go but i need to go onto monthly for both please

Pay bill

I need to pay the bill and close my account

SREE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need phone contract cancelled immediately

My ex-husband has a phone which I got bought for him in my name.We are not on speaking terms, I have no way to retrieve the phone and I am currently responsible for all the bills and am having to pay them.The phone is out of contract, so I just need ...

Resolved! Out of contract

I’m currently out of contract, do I still need to ring up to cancel or can I request a pac code & just leave? I’m aware I need to give 30 days & will receive a final bill

Marie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery isn't next day?

Hi, I've upgraded my phone this evening where it quoted order before midnight and get next day delivery. This fitted in with my events tomorrow. Now the orders gone through, it's quoting Friday, not tomorrow, Thursday. Is this normal? Tomorrow worked...

noobie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat bill

Vat bill

Sally111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I like to have VAT Bill

I like to have VAT Bill , Before I had , now in the new bill not show the VAT , Please can you put back my bill to a business bill .

VA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos