Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Credit Check on 2nd pay monthly sim

Hi all I placed an order for 12month sim only plan on June 1st for 2 sims one for my husband and one for me, the sim for my husband was accepted straight away and the sim arrived the following day. I heard nothing about progress of my sim order howev...

Erdo49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It won’t let me pay my bill

O2 has blocked my device so I can’t login to the my o2 app to pay, I also can’t receive the Confirmation text message to log in online, and I can’t call the support team, how can I pay my bill?

Ot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

How long is left on my contract? 

Timothy26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't connect to Republic of Ireland

I live on the island of ireland and travel cross-boarder frequently. I used to have no trouble calling ROI from my mobile but for now some reason it wont even give me a dial up tone. How can this be fixed? There's no reason why it shouldn't be connec...

Resolved! Credit check problems

Hi,I applied for a new tablet on a pay monthly contract a week ago, but the credit check still hasn't happened and I haven't received any emails since, even in my spam folder.Every time I talk to o2, they tell me that it'll take another 24 hours, but...

Resolved! lost phone

hello, yesterday I lost my phone or it was stolen, please, I need help, I have insurance and a monthly subscription

Vadim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade credit check

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my SIM Only plan (to another SIM Only plan). Every post on this forum says this does not involve a credit check, and I called O2 and they advised on the phone that an upgrade of an existing line does not do a hard search ...

lyesbkz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel

Hello I'm in abroad I want to cancel my contract temporary please 

Hafid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos