Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone

hiThe delivery driver wouldn't realise my new phone because I didn't have a pin code

Bob84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

125gb offer £18 month

Got a text from o2 with this offer 125 gb @£18 a month , clicked on the link only to be told it's not available any more ?????

Dr-matt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to reduce my bill

I have unlimited everything, data, calls and texts. I also opted for a roaming package when I joined o2 as at the time I was considering travelling around America. I no longer need the roaming package as I have no intention of going away. I’m mid way...

IMEI bar not lifted

Hello I wonder if anyone can help . I reported my phone as lost on the 30.3.23 and the following day found the phone so I phoned o2 again and the cs agent assured me the bars would be lifted within 24 hrs . Well over a month later and my phone still ...

slt_81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello, please can I change my payment date?

bill16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras query

I received this e-mail...Hello,Just confirming your extra's now cancelled. It'll no longer be included in your plan.If you've got questions, head here.ThanksO2 Can you tell me if it's fake and if it isn't, what extras were cancelled?

Split port chaos

I've recently signed up to O2 from Vodafone and I now have a "split port".Half my calls and SMS are going to the vodafone SIM and half are going to O2. Every time I call O2 customer services they are extremely unhelpful and just say "The port has wor...

gejjaxxita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged to make a call from Amsterdam to UK?

Hi Should i be charged for this call or should it be included in my minutes? Also while in Egypt i got charged for 4 texts, which is fine but i do not recognise the number on my bill?

Hagus72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI bar not lifted

My new phone was delivered to the wrong address on the 3rd April and contacted CS and a bar was put on it. It was retrieved on the 5th April and contacted CS where I was assured the bar would be lifted in 24hrs. After countless phonecalls and visits ...

Cally3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos