Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

I have a pay monthly contract that is soon coming to an end. I have been looking around and can find the phone I want on a much cheaper deal than I am currently paying for my current phone. What do I need to do in order to end my contract when it’s t...

Shazza26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safesearch

Since I've been moved to O2 from virgin I've noticed that my safesearch is locked on and I can't change it. Why is this and how can I turn it off

Tariq74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid reservation payment but not showing up

Today I paid the paid reservation for a new iPhone pay a monthly contract, I filled in all the details AND paid the 20£ upfront payment at the screen and it took it out of my monzo also, but it still showed I hadn't paid it even though the money is o...

Emily19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DPD says Return to consignor

Hello, Earlier today I made a order, everything went through fine, the device was dispatched.I had a stupid moment and contacted o2 to cancel order, but I then changed my mind straight after and contacted back and said I still want the upgrade. She s...

Resolved! Paying off phone

Contract lengthWhen I took out my phone I took it on a 3 year contract. If I pay off my phone early, am I still tied to the airtime contract for the remainder of the term? I've found a sim only deal for about a third of the price.

CalGC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Third Party Upgrade - Credit Checks

Hey, I’m looking to upgrade my phone through a third party (mobilephonesdirect). Does anyone know if they carry out a credit check for upgrades?I’ve tried doing it as a new contract but failed the credit checks (no issues on file so not sure why) but...

Phone wont reconnect to network

I tend to do alot of walking in remote places, which means sometimes im out of range of cell towers so have no signal. Thats ok the phone is meant to reconnect as soon as im back in range I often find tho that it doesnt, and will say no service even ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful Treatment of Military Personnel

I have been a loyal 02 customer for over 10 years and took out a new contract in June 2022 in preparation of moving to Cyprus with my husband as part of a Military posting. We are living in Cyprus with the British Armed Forces until August 2024, and ...

KatieG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam calls

These numbers are calling and unsure of scam or not +44 151 947 1713 +44 20 8079 1418 asking for code

Jm80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos