Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel inclusive zone

Am I able to call the UK from a country within the travel inclusive zone for free?

JDMT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 10gb for £5/m Student Discount not working

On the Unidays website, I have tried activating the 10gb for £5/m offer, but this brings up an error page on O2's website saying that there is a problem with their system. The offer says that it expires on 5/7/23 so I assume that the offer should be ...

Thomas51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM issue

HelloI'm hoping somebody can help me with a problem as I have contacted 02 on a number of occasions. While it is fair to say they have done their best to assist, I keep ending up back at Square 1. Briefly, I have a UK mobile, which I use in France wh...

Andy-264 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchasing an iphone

I would like to upgrade my I-phone but keep my data package. Is this possible? Is it possible to purchase an i-phone outright and it this cheaper than paying it offer monthly.

amk762 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime charge

I have just signed a new contract - SIM only - at £14.00 per month yet you have sent me an SMS advising that £17.01 will be taken from my bank by DD. Why the difference please?

cavalier1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I speak to a human about my abroad charges?

I went on holiday to Turkey and didn't expect to be paying anything for data as it was advertised on the o2 website that customers get free data in Europe. When I arrived in Turkey I didn't get told I would be charged, I only received a text saying m...

Rlangley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 messed up porting my number - its now lost forever

Hi,I moved from Plusnet to O2 as it was competitive price and sadly plusnet were to be no longer. I noticed when I arrived to O2 the 4g was really really slow. My number from plusnet was successfully ported over to O2. I was still in my 14 day coolin...

DaveHHH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos