Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Good afternoon, I am trying to cancel my o2 pay monthly contract. I can't seem to get through to anyone on the phone. Please can you advise how i do this via email/online? Thanks,Peter

Resolved! Network settings

Anyone know where I can get data settings for my phone as I’ve recently moved from Virgin and the signal is ****** tia

Resolved! SIM card hasn’t arrived

My SIM card hasn’t arrived after a week. Who should I contact to find out to see if it’ll be sent here?

Louise99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 sims

I gave already got iPhone with virgin contract is finished so I’m paying sim only .if I upgrade get new phone with SIM card am I able to also keep this SIM card and continue to use it in this phone . Meaning 2 phones 2 numbers just one contract and 1...

MrsMurray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 live chat

Hey, how can i get in contact with someone from O2 via the app.I have tried 100 times but everytime it gets me thru the app and i cant login to start a conversation.Thanks

Alex951 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

Final bill date 

Liz17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor network

For a couple of weeks now my husband and I are having trouble with making and receiving calls as well as WiFi issues. Even when we try and make calls through WiFi they still don't seem to connect. When we are able to answer calls, they keep getting d...

Nosh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to call payment management team

I need to speak to the payment management team but every time i try to call them my phone diverts me to the payment line which has absolutely no option to speak to a person about payment issues! Its absolutely ridiculous! If i could pay the bill in f...

LouH89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos