Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! refund

hi you charged me today with 10£ while i'm not in the uk for more than month and i'm not sure when i'm back i'll not use calls.sms or internet . so i hope you refund me

aiman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make or receive calls

Hello, I'm hoping someone may be able to offer me some advice. When I call another phone, I have the dialling screen but no sound. The phone I'm calling will ring and can be answered, but they can't hear anything. I have the dialling screen and no so...

Resolved! Upgraded

Iv seen a upgrade on the app for 10gb and free Disney for 3 months for £5 a month but the screen won't open

Resolved! Activating new sim

Hi, I have lost my.old sim and need to activate my new sim but I don't have my old phone to receive the activation code?

Alex2323 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why have my airtime increased? 

Rita2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia V 10

Hi my new upgrade arrived with out any sort of charger my phone is the Xperia v 10

Davidreid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change direct debit date

Hello I would like to make payment for my bill on 31st June 2023 and then set up Direct Debit for 28th of every month going forward please

Cheryl123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

I'm about to travel to Marseille for a few days, I'm hearing ads about data roaming/ 25GB limit. I checked it on here and that's only if your tarriff is 25GB per month allowance. I have 20GB (40GB with the Bolt upgrade), does that mean I don't get da...

No signal

Since changing from virgin to o2 I don’t have a signal. Can I cancel my contract? Thanks