Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number porting from three

Ok after "smooth" process of getting my new monthly sim delivered late, now im here again because my number has not been ported yet. i gave my pac code when I ordered and yesterday after i put my new sim again before 6pm. why is everything such a has...

Aabbcc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free gift scam?

I purchased a new galaxy a35 phone with offer of new galaxy ear pods and not received them 3 months later still nothing?? Is this just a scam

ashwood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked SIM

Accidentally locked SIM by exhausting PUK code attempts, not sure how to unblock SIM.

Hasan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff cost

Hi,Can you please tell me why my monthly charge is £9.30p and my husband's monthly charge is £7.96p for the same sim? This has been for some time, but we have only just noticed this with setting up the change from Virgin Mobile to o2.I look forward t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file

Hi I'm a first time poster after a bit of advice . I use clearscore to check my credit scores and it also gives a slightly lagging balance on your mobile phone deals. I have 2 phones , one is 12 months into a 3 year plan and one was paid up last mont...

Bertie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi, is it possible to get a new SIM card and new phone number when upgrading?

LJBFX92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I ran out of my £15 bundle on Wednesday so I topped up another £15 then and it’s now saying I don’t have an active tariff? What the hell you have just taken my money and not given me my month worth of data calls and messages. I’m very angry as I don’...

Resolved! Problem paying bill

Hello everyone, I've been with O2 since February I think now but since recently I've become a fair bit less financially stable. I have a device plan and airtime. My question is if I couldn't pay this any longer but came to an agreement with my device...

No service after number port - please help

Hi ThereI have just signed up 2 Sims to transfer to o2 from sky.The o2 sims with their temporary numbers worked fine.Both numbers should have been ported yesterday by 6pm (23rd June).It looks like some step in the porting has failed as neither sim ca...

MattyHa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnect

HiI recently got disconnected due to payments. I was with the access for you team however they stopped helping me last week resulting in my phone being disconnected. Iv had to leave the house to my neighbours to send this message causing me great dis...

Paulio84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos