Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My O2

Hi I can't pay my phone bill as I'm not connected to the network anymore, so I can't go on my O2 account and pay my phone bill

Alan15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Hi I’m trying to pay the iPad bill but it won’t let me into my account. The number for the iPad is **Personal info** and it’s under my name of Hayley Thompson - email is hailey.fox**Personal info**. I can’t log in to anything to pay the bill - I’ve b...

Resolved! i phone 13

i have been told twice that my new account has been referred to another department after a week of waiting for an e-mail to say that my phone is on its way, can somebody please tell me whats going on?

Resolved! Overcharge and no help hotline

I just received a call from 0870600xxxx, and talk for 3 mins in one call only, why I’ve been charged for £7? And the record showing me got 6 nos of call at almost the same time? It’s ridiculous!And, why I need to pay for this number even it is callin...

Resolved! Credit default mistake

So, I took a new deal with O2 but found a better one before the SIM arrived. I cancelled the O2 deal over the phone within my return period and hadn’t even used the SIM. I was advised it was all ok and cancelled. Months later I now have a default on ...

Bakes2868 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to find old bills

I used to have no trouble accessing previous months' bill, but something seems to have changed, and I cannot work out how to do it. Help please!

KatieC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered wrong phone!

I recently upgraded to a new phone but I’ve ordered the iPhone 14 instead of the 14 pro how do I go about swapping it to the pro it hasn’t arrived yet I’ve only just order it

Lloyd1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract

how do i find out when my contract ends

Dub-G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Split Port Victim - why aren't customer services made aware

I'm another victim of the split port bug, where my number was ported over, I can make outbound calls and text, but can't recieve any text, and only calls from o2 numbers. This is a real problem for me, as I need to use the SMS service to authenticate...

MCSplit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Traveling to Crete

I am traveling to Crete next week i am on a monthly Tariff, can i use my phone as normal whilst i am there within the 25gb allowance ? I called customer service and she said crete was not covered so not sure if it is or not Thanks

Geo_2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos